20 December 2014

Florist shop





 My dream project has come true.. Some time back I told my elder son about this idea of florist shop and since then, he is after me.. Every weekend he reminds me and keeps on asking me when I would be doing this. I’ve enough of miniature flowers & pots to fill in the shop. Only the shop is pending. One fine weekend afternoon, when the kids and hubby are off to their mid-day nap, I started this and could get it done within couple of hours and am waiting for the elder son to get up. He is very happy to see this miniature shop and next day we have decided to give it a name. He liked ‘The Bloom Room’, but I was more inclined to ‘Rainbow bouquet’. He has let me go with the name of my choice after I promised him that I’ll consider his favourite name for my next ‘miniature bakery’ project.. And I’m sure he will sit on my head till I finish that :)

2 comments:

  1. I was looking out for some quilled flower arrangements and landed in ur blog. It's really good.

    ReplyDelete

First IG reel

  Reel