24 March 2014

Quilled Gerbera flowers




Its wedding season in India and I’ve attended one recently. The venue is decorated with colorful gerbera flowers.. My younger son has managed to get one flower (I don’t know from where he got it). It seemed to be doable with paper and this time I wanted to do them with readymade strips. I wanted to go the real flower size this time and definitely it is tedious to cut so many strips. I’ve placed an order in craftadda.com (first online order placement for quilling). But, there is some issue and they couldn’t do the delivery immediately. I’m so restless and couldn’t wait till I get the strips. So, tried by simply cutting the paper.. no quilling…and this is how it turned to be.. not bad.. Isn’t it?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First IG reel

  Reel